Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmanoeuvre adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience. www.secureworks.com...Read more
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmanoeuvre adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience. www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Enterprise Account Executive has responsibility for prospecting and closing new business for a cutting-edge cybersecurity SaaS offering, across the UK and Ireland, focusing on Enterprise accounts. With the support of a dedicated sales engineer, you will utilize a goal-driven and use-case based approach to map software capabilities to customers’ goals and objectives.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Responsible for overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for customers, who often have complex environments
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customers and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams
- Masters all SaaS sales-related training materials, and stay current on enablement track and competency development
- Drive creative business development activities to penetrate net new accounts
- Work with Secureworks partners to propose differentiated solutions to help our clients
- Manages current quarter business and subsequent quarters' pipeline proactively and consistently
- Directs and prioritises own work and provides accurate and timely forecasts in SFDC
- Builds and maintains a network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects
- Demonstrable success selling SaaS solutions at start-ups as well as larger organisations
- 5+ years selling cybersecurity software and/or SaaS solutions to enterprises and large enterprises
- Proven ability in closing complex deals within the IT/Security sector
- Proven ability to learn quickly in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player - ability to interact with teammates and partners fairly, and respectfully; proactive / results-driven / strong problem solving skills
- Must work well in an entrepreneurial environment; be a self-starter, and be a visionary seller
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems)
Secureworks is part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact [email protected]
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible. As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.