Customer Advocacy Manager
Scandit seeks an experienced B2B Customer Advocacy Manager to help us scale our content marketing function - from building brand awareness to demand generation campaigns and sales engagements by amplifying our customers’ success. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, creating, and executing the company-wide customer reference program designed to attract customers to tell their success stories through various channels - written case studies, press releases, videos, events, and others. In addition, you will be responsible for managing and growing Scandit...Read more
Scandit seeks an experienced B2B Customer Advocacy Manager to help us scale our content marketing function - from building brand awareness to demand generation campaigns and sales engagements by amplifying our customers’ success. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, creating, and executing the company-wide customer reference program designed to attract customers to tell their success stories through various channels - written case studies, press releases, videos, events, and others. In addition, you will be responsible for managing and growing Scandit’s global customer advocacy program to build mutually beneficial relationships with a subset of target customers.
You will be the central point and knowledge for customer stories and work closely alongside other global Marketing team, Industry Solutions, Product, Customer Success and Sales teams.
If you know how to write great copy, have excellent organisational skills and are experienced in communicating with senior internal and external stakeholders to drive recognition of Scandit through the customer's voice, you’ll fit in well and have fun!
What You Will Do:
- Develop, manage, and maintain Scandit customer references and the newly launched customer advocacy program in a scalable and organised manner.
- Evangelise the need for customer advocacy throughout the company, focusing on enabling Sales and Customer Success teams through a proactive and strategic approach.
- Identify and recruit a portfolio of strategic accounts from well-known global brands across various industries by working closely with Sales, Customer Success and Sales Operations.
- Develop and build relationships with customer Scandit champions, engage them in telling their success stories, create compelling content in the agreed-upon format, and disseminate it via appropriate internal and external channels.
- Articulate customer success by uncovering the most compelling facts about their derived benefits and linking them to Scandit brand promise: measurable business outcomes, high-performance technology and enterprise-level support. When needed, work with other team members and third-party vendors to produce assets.
- Ensure a customer-first approach to ensure their needs are managed and met during the reference process.
- Create optimal and repeatable processes by working with Sales and Sales Operations to identify the right reference companies and Scandit champions based on their brand value, industry, use case and solutions deployed. Find new ways to recognize and cultivate more reference customers.
- Develop customer messaging and create content to support PR, sales and marketing collateral. Plan and orchestrate custom content creation in alignment with marketing plans in retail, healthcare, transport & logistics, and manufacturing.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing to promote and repurpose the content across multiple communication channels to drive inbound leads.
- Support other marketing initiatives by recommending and securing customers for event speaking opportunities, analyst relations and demand generation campaigns.
- You will continuously monitor and analyze the results of customer advocacy efforts and make improvements accordingly.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 5 years experience of B2B content creation and marketing in the IT industry (software and SaaS preferred) can relate to target audiences ranging from developers to the C-suite.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or other equivalent work experience required.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and copywriting skills across a broad scope of external and internal communication and marketing materials - from press releases to case studies to presentations.
- Superior organisation and project management skills.
- Knowledge of what’s required to build a successful reference program, recruit participants and the professional and legal obligations for securing and using customer testimonials and success stories.
- Ability to translate technical details and implementation success into engaging stories consumable by diverse audiences.
- You have an editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences need and create content that meets their needs.
- The ability to navigate an emerging market and deliver results in a high-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Experience managing vendors and other third-party contributors that play a role in content creation, such as designers and external copywriters.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change how they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. As a result, companies in retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies benefit from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com