At Athletic Greens, our purpose is to inspire fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health. Our core values are: people first, life is an opportunity and no compromises. These values guide us in every decision we make. We look for these values within our own team, but also in anyone who works with us. We’ve spent 10 years researching with the help of doctors, naturopaths, and nutritionists to create the highest efficacy and nutritionally complete supplement on the planet. We never stop learning, growing, and researching. It’s our mission to cont...Read more
At Athletic Greens, our purpose is to inspire fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health. Our core values are: people first, life is an opportunity and no compromises. These values guide us in every decision we make. We look for these values within our own team, but also in anyone who works with us. We’ve spent 10 years researching with the help of doctors, naturopaths, and nutritionists to create the highest efficacy and nutritionally complete supplement on the planet. We never stop learning, growing, and researching. It’s our mission to continue adding value to our products and improving the lives of our customers.
We are looking for a detail oriented, people obsessed Customer Happiness Team Member (Ireland) who will report to our Director of Customer Happiness. Our Customer Happiness team is a very important function of the AG family. You will act as a direct link between our team and our customers. You will give our customers a voice and advocate for them by bringing feedback and suggestions from your conversations to the rest of the company. You will field customer inquiries and problem solve to find resolutions for issues. You will play a vital role in our mission to provide legendary customer service.
What you'll do:
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries ranging from product questions to order status to subscription.
- Communicate with customers via their preferred channel including email, phone, and live chat
- Research and problem solve to determine appropriate solutions for the customer and follow-up as needed to resolve issues
- Take ownership of problems and see them through to full resolution
- Go above and beyond to "wow" our customers by providing product education, helping them get the most out of our products, assisting with account management, tracking down orders and thinking outside the box to find the best solutions
- Exercise empathy, kindness, active listening, and patience when interacting with customers and team members
- Manage and track customer feedback in a way that allows our team to continually make data-driven improvements to the customer experience
- Liaise and collaborate with various internal and external parties as necessary to assist customers and resolve issues
- Hit and maintain target goals for various KPIs including response time, customer satisfaction, quality assurance and retention
- Other projects as necessary
We are looking for somebody who has:
- Must be located in Ireland
- Must be fluent in German and English. Other languages are a plus.
- 2-4 years of experience working in a customer-focused role
- High self-motivation and ability to take initiative on their own
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A solution-oriented mindset and the ability to “think outside of the box” with every obstacle faced
- Dedication to 150% customer satisfaction on every customer interaction
- Strong demonstration of professional communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Ability to build and maintain productive and trusting relationships with all partners
- A detail-oriented mindset and an understanding that the little things matter
- Attention to detail in their nature. You enjoy being precise and accurate but can still work quickly and independently.
- Flexibility and an understanding that a startup environment can be fast-paced, ever-changing, and unpredictable at times
- An ability to maneuver to provide support whatever the situation.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask (e.g. talk on the phone while navigating systems and taking notes) and perform well in a fast paced environment
- A problem solver. Things are not always going to go as planned. We are seeking somebody with maturity and a calm demeanor to operate and make decisions under pressure and within tight timelines.
- Flexibility to shift their schedule and work overtime as needed
What does success look like in 30/60/90 days?
- Meet with each team member on the European team and start to build relationships
- Review and understand Customer Happiness Manual
- Complete Intercom, Upscribe, and AirCall training
- Complete Shopify training to understand the buying process
- Complete Recharge training
- Complete Lime Light/Sticky IO training
- Complete product training and thorough review of Product Q&A
- Know how to articulate our brand value in an elevator pitch
- Ability to comfortably take calls for orders as well as customer service matters
- Ability to answer chats and emails effectively
- Should be familiar with tools and processes
- Comfortable referencing the FAQ’s on the website
- Comfortable answering basic product questions
- Can multitask with less supervision
- Improving retention skills
- Confident in product knowledge, tools and resources
- Fully functioning team member with minimal supervision
- Focus on improving and maintaining critical stats such as talk time, CSAT, response time and other key indicators of success
What's in it for you?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- Top of the market salary and performance incentive structure with “blue sky” upside potential.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.