Customer Success Journey Specialist
Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, ...Read more
Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
This Customer Journey Specialist role is a customer-centric role that will set customers up for success on our Elastic solutions. You will focus on designing and implementing programs that help our customers get accustomed to Elastic solutions, understand our different product capabilities, and deliver best practices along the customer journey. The ideal candidate has a history of designing high and low touch success programs, implementing customers on SaaS platforms, and providing an exceptional customer experience.
Ideally you bring a strong analytical background using multiple sources of data to identify friction points across the entire customer lifecycle and respond appropriately.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working with multiple stakeholders across the business to optimise on-boarding, steady state and renewal activities.
- Working alongside the CSM to learn the goals and objectives of new customers and translate those needs into a tailored onboarding process
- Applying best-practice customer experience methodologies and experiment with new onboarding flows to accelerate growth
- Designing programs, both high and low touch, that are meaningful to our customers and help them realise value from their relationship with Elastic.
- Working alongside the individual CSM functions to understand the issues facing delivery of success activities and how they can be addressed in the customer journey.
- Supporting, as needed, any activities undertaken by the CSM programs team.
What You Bring Along:
- 5-10 years experience working in a customer facing environment.
- Minimum of 3 years working on program design
- Understanding of software development life cycles and project management skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Gainsight
- Self starter who is able to analyse current processes and develop ideas based on a deep understanding of how customers engage with products.
- Willingness to learn the breadth of Elastic’s offering and how customers utilise Elastic in their wider IT environments.
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, NoSql, Search, and Logging products
- Experience working in a growing global organization
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require reasonable accommodation, please email [email protected].
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.