Customer Success Specialist
The Role - What to expect...
The Customer Success team is looking for a mid-level experience, remote, self-starting all-star who can be a coach to our self-service customer base to ensure they’re finding success with Dropified. You’ll be trained on all things sales operations, sales processes, marketing ops, technical and software ops, and how to outline a go-to-market strategy within eCommerce. After working with Dropified customers, you’ll become a leading expert on dropshipping and furthermore eCommerce and the necessary processes to create a successful and s...Read more
The Role - What to expect...
The Customer Success team is looking for a mid-level experience, remote, self-starting all-star who can be a coach to our self-service customer base to ensure they’re finding success with Dropified. You’ll be trained on all things sales operations, sales processes, marketing ops, technical and software ops, and how to outline a go-to-market strategy within eCommerce. After working with Dropified customers, you’ll become a leading expert on dropshipping and furthermore eCommerce and the necessary processes to create a successful and sustainable business.
You’ll proactively call and email clients who show signs of trouble to offer support with your expertise to get customers to find real business value with the Dropified platform. You’ll have the opportunity to create scalable programs to solve problems that are usually handled 1:1 instead of at scale. An interest in creating training content as well as having the ability to be understanding while thinking on the go are major assets in the role.
About the Team - Who you’ll be working with...
The Customer Success team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Dropified platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. The Customer Success team is a newly reformatted department at Dropified tasked with helping manage a whole segment of customers, as opposed to a designated list of managed accounts. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive customer coach and sales trainer. We’re very collaborative at Dropified, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve the outlined goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
Daily Duties - How you’ll get it done…
- Proactively provide customer training/coaching calls to help clients find success in the Dropified platform. These topics span from conducting product research and setting up an online store, to in-depth digital marketing and branding strategies. You will be set up with the appropriate data analytics so you will know who to be in touch with based upon product usage, health scores, and support tickets. Much of the conversation will be booked for you with inbound coaching requests as well.
- Learn about the customer’s current operations, ideas, and challenges allowing you to coach them on how to achieve their desired outcome.
- Handle customer support tickets queued up for you that require more consultative and coaching content versus standard help center content.
- Understand customers’ perspectives and advocate for customer value company-wide / share insights/drive results as a customer advocate.
- Ensure all customers have a strong understanding of the Dropified value and its features.
- You’ll be measured upon factors of customer retention, customer churn, upselling opportunities, customer happiness, and overall ability to influence monthly recurring revenue in a positive direction.
Basic Qualifications - What you’ll need to succeed...
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Preferably in a customer-focused, consultative selling environment.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, hungry, passionate, and tech-savvy .
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a given day.
- Strong SaaS skills or ability to quickly learn SaaS technical concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ability to explain concepts clearly and concisely while brainstorming on the spot.
- Ability to prioritize and manage your workload to meet and exceed deadlines and KPI's.
- You pride yourself on being patient, a problem solver, ambitious, proactive/assertive, and dependable to follow through.
- Empathetic to customer needs, and the ability to work to understand the questions that customers ask , and why.
- Your friends would describe you as vivacious, strategic, empathetic, and dependable.
- Be hungry and quick to learn.
Assets to Have
- Remote experience.
- eCommerce experience.
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing.
- Health and Wellness knowledge.
- Location in an Eastern Australia or New Zealand timezone.
Additional Opportunities Based on Interest
- Develop and orchestrate programs or proactive communications to increase product adoption and proactively improve the overall customer journey.
- Create content and resources to drive the adoption of Dropified, including tutorial videos, articles, and blog posts.
Why you’ll love Dropified...
- Remote role and remote-friendly company, global applicants welcome!
- Great team of top industry professionals.
- Ability to be a part of the global shift and growth of eCommerce.
- Eligibility for the ReCharge program (health, wellness, learning, and home office fund).
- Unlimited vacation time.
- A growing company that is always forward-thinking.
Finally, the when - Now we just need to hear from you...
If this Customer Success Specialist sounds like you, we want to explore the chance that you will be joining our team. Please submit a resume and cover letter. In order to make sure you’re as detail-driven as expected, make sure to tell us about your current, favorite tv show, in your cover letter. You could also ensure to use the subject line “Born Ready - CSS” in the email subject line.
Thank you. Looking forward to connecting!