Head of Marketing - Spain
Our mission is to “make the healthcare experience more human”. Docplanner is a SaaS for doctors, clinics, hospitals, and medical insurance companies that are used to optimize their patient flow, reduce no-shows, and digitize the patient journey. We also operate marketplace websites in 12 countries that serve 62 million patients monthly to easily find the right doctor and book an appointment. Only last month 5 million medical visits were booked via our websites. That makes us the world's leading marketplace connecting doctors and patients. We have been growing rapidly and are on a path to re...Read more
Our mission is to “make the healthcare experience more human”. Docplanner is a SaaS for doctors, clinics, hospitals, and medical insurance companies that are used to optimize their patient flow, reduce no-shows, and digitize the patient journey. We also operate marketplace websites in 12 countries that serve 62 million patients monthly to easily find the right doctor and book an appointment. Only last month 5 million medical visits were booked via our websites. That makes us the world's leading marketplace connecting doctors and patients. We have been growing rapidly and are on a path to reach EUR 0.5 bln in ARR in the next 3 to 5 years! Docplanner team now numbers 1,500 people based in 7 offices across Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Mexico City, Curitiba, and Bologna. We are backed by the leading venture capital funds including Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Private Capital, and One Peak Partners, having raised a total of €130 million to date.
Our enterprise flagship product TuoTempo is the fastest growing healthcare CRM software-as-a-service in Europe specialized in digitizing healthcare providers by redesigning the patient experience. Our groundbreaking technology is the preferred choice of the biggest hospital groups, medical insurances and diagnostic centers all around the world. We are now looking to expand with new team members in order to revolutionize healthcare!
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast” according to Peter Drucker. We believe in that. We’re looking for exceptional people that can help us change the world while building an amazing company. One of those is the Head of Marketing, who will play a super important role in the next step of global Docplanner’s growth! The job is based in one of our offices or fully remote.
What will you do?
- create and execute internationally end-to-end, data-driven lead generation and lead management strategy covering all steps from client acquisition to client brand ambassadorship large hospital, medical group, and medical insurances segment
- Formulate, implement and improve the account-based marketing for Tuotempo
- collaborate with Docplanner global management, cross-functionally with: marketing, customer success, sales, and product teams to figure out, develop and execute marketing initiatives that elevate company revenue, as well as with local marketing teams
What makes you a strong fit?
- extraordinary professional achievements in marketing SaaS products that you can tell us about,
- proven track record in developing and executing B2B marketing strategy (from formulating a strategy to measuring results) and meeting ambitious revenue targets with significant growth, ideally in an international, high-growth environment,
- in-depth experience with ABM, lead generation, content marketing, and marketing automation platforms
- experience in enterprise segment marketing (marketing experience to hospitals is an advantage)
- exceptional proven analytical and solving problems skills, including metrics-driven thinking, experience leading international teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on approach
- Fluent in English
What will you find?
- Impact - You will work alongside senior management on projects that will transform the organisation.
- Equity - That's right. To feel like an owner it's best to be one.
- Great people - We get things done. We know our stuff. And have fun in the process =)
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are over 1,500 of us on 4 continents. We learn and grow so the company can.
- Focus on results, not tasks - Just because you are doing a lot, does not mean that you get a lot done. We measure our impact, not work done.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read the minds of our users. We A/B test. We don’t read the minds of each other. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for the money. But once that is out of the way, why do you do what you do? We believe if you don’t see the meaning in what you do, you should stop doing it right now.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through the highs and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “losing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.