Project Manager - Strategy & Innovation
With over 5000 CloudWorkers and 200 Clients, Delivery is one of the high paced, growing functions in CloudFactory. We’re a team of 165+ core team members who are serving both Cloud Team and the clients towards our mission of 1M+ meaningful jobs. The Manager of Strategy and Innovation is a new role in Delivery, which shall be responsible to drive the experiments and idea exploration of Delivery strategies that come with scale and changing business models. You will supervise a small team and oversee multiple, cross-functional experiment teams...Read more
With over 5000 CloudWorkers and 200 Clients, Delivery is one of the high paced, growing functions in CloudFactory. We’re a team of 165+ core team members who are serving both Cloud Team and the clients towards our mission of 1M+ meaningful jobs. The Manager of Strategy and Innovation is a new role in Delivery, which shall be responsible to drive the experiments and idea exploration of Delivery strategies that come with scale and changing business models. You will supervise a small team and oversee multiple, cross-functional experiment teams. You will primarily support the Directors of the Delivery locations in their decision making for policies and processes as well as implementing the pilots and experiments to help them scale their teams and portfolio.
You as the Project Manager will play a vital role in CloudFactory’s ability to deliver high quality projects by leading the creation and implementation of change management strategies and plans that will help us maximize employee adoption and minimize confusion and resistance.
Even though the you will not have any supervisory responsibilities, it requires you to constantly collaborate with many other individuals and functions within the organization. You should be able to work seamlessly across the organization when needed to ensure all areas are captured in the change management process. You thrive in a highly collaborative environment and must be passionate about CloudFactory’s mission for creating 1M+ meaningful jobs all across the globe.
This role reports to the Director of Strategy and Innovation.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Lead communication efforts between various department's as they release products or processes that relate with Delivery and its stakeholders [core & cloud].
- Support, design and develop Delivery communications
- Lead and document change management strategies, content and delivery
- Create strategic content to support adoption of changes required by Delivery.
- Support training efforts for Delivery organization
- Create and design documents to support Delivery trainings
- Assess the impact of change
- Identify key stakeholders affected by changes and assess change readiness
- Work with Delivery business leaders to create actionable strategy-to-action project plans with sufficient detail to successfully execute, achieve specified milestones and achieve the business results.
- Work with Delivery business leader's to ensure that all stakeholders [core, clients, cloudworkers] are given proper thought in the establishment phase of new business products or processes.
- Ensure there are minimum technical requirements met for all stakeholders [core, clients, cloudworkers] prior to rolling out a change management plan.
- Consult and coach Delivery teams to ensure there is proper working knowledge of features and processes.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management skills, with ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills, having an ability to inspire and move a cross-functional group in a unified direction and plan
- Open and welcoming to change, and ability to work comfortably in a constantly evolving environment.
- Demonstrated history and success managing multiple, complex projects.
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience of change management process, tools and process.
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal.
- Familiar with project management within CloudFactory (or similar outsourcing models)
- Familiarity with various process and content design tools.
- Ability to articulate clear messages to diverse audiences.
- Experience in creating, designing and delivering content and presentations.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
If you want to join our movement, click on the link below to apply. Our team will be waiting to hear from you. Don’t settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.
Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory