Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a great Senior Product Designer to join our team of 12 at 10Clouds. What do we do? We believe our portfolio always showcases our work best so please check out our dribbble and Behance profiles. Have a look at our movie ...Read more
We are looking for a great Senior Product Designer to join our team of 12 at 10Clouds. What do we do? We believe our portfolio always showcases our work best so please check out our dribbble and Behance profiles. Have a look at our movie which gives you the vibe of our company.
How we will help you grow
- You’ll take part in Design Critique, a professional feedback session with your team to review your work
- You’ll receive a regular mentorship program from Wojtek Kutyła
- You’ll have time for a side project every quarter and you’ll actively contribute to our dribbble account
- You’ll have a close relationship with your Team Lead who will guide your professional development
- You’ll receive regular evaluations to be on track with your growth
Your role and responsibilities
- Actively participating in the end-to-end projects with international clients
- Creating beautiful and useful digital products and polishing them with interactions or animations (no worries, you will get help from your Design team colleagues if you are not familiar with animations)
- Making sure that user and business goals are fully understood and equally met from a design perspective through discovery workshops and user research
- Working alongside the client to define the project vision and help them develop a long-term product
- Be a key person who shapes the direction of the Design team at 10Clouds
- Inspiring others with your creative skills in our design team meetings
- Working on internal projects where you can let your creative skills show, such as our recent Valentine’s Day project
- Over time, your role will also include collaborating with the Sales team to drive new business through preparing project estimates and offers
What you bring to the table
- Minimum 4 years of experience in delivering Digital Products (portfolio is a must)
- Great English skills to communicate and explain to our clients how your design work is important and easy to understand
- You should explain your Design Process like a pro
- Experience in designing and conducting design workshops (nice to have)
- Animation and/or 3D skills - would be awesome but it’s not a must. We will help you with that if you want to learn it.
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 12 000 - 16 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.