Senior Product Manager
We're looking for a passionate, analytical and strategic product manager with a stellar track record who is ready to own the entire product development process, from conception to launch. The Product Manager will be responsible for articuating the scope of projects, exploring design solutions, working with the product team to build and test products, seeing them through to launch and measuring their success. Working at the crossroads of the Product, Engineering, Growth and Leadership teams and reporting to the GM, the Product Manager will have a key role in helping t...Read more
We're looking for a passionate, analytical and strategic product manager with a stellar track record who is ready to own the entire product development process, from conception to launch. The Product Manager will be responsible for articuating the scope of projects, exploring design solutions, working with the product team to build and test products, seeing them through to launch and measuring their success. Working at the crossroads of the Product, Engineering, Growth and Leadership teams and reporting to the GM, the Product Manager will have a key role in helping to set the road map and define the development and success of products.
You will play a highly collaborative role, evolving and empowering a professional product management discipline; facilitating decision-making across engineering and design teams; and ensuring on-time and accurate delivery of product features that drive user and business growth. Taking a metrics-driven, result-oriented approach, you'll create and execute on growth initiatives with great taste and high standards, effectively leveraging the pull of a powerful brand.
You’ll succeed in this role if you’re a pragmatic problem solver, and passionate about using data to make informed decisions and measure success; you are highly analytical, collaborative and process-driven; you communicate priorities and results effectively with business, technical, design, and leadership stakeholders.
In your first six months here, you will begin executing on your roadmap, coordinating and communicating activities and priorities within the product team, partnering with engineers, design, and data science to build compelling and remarkable products for creative professionals. You’ll set KPI's for your team and will use data to measure the success of initiatives. You'll work with the leadership and product teams to continue growing the Dribbble platform, optimizing the revenue funnel and ensuring the success of product releases and iterations.
As a Senior Product Manager, your responsibilities here will include:
- Working closely with the GM and product teams to successfully deliver products and features to market, with a focus on acquisition, activation, and retention of users. You will write product briefs, implement A/B testing, and build funnel optimization processes based on best practices.
- A dedication to continued optimization of the user experience – a job that's never done. Launching is only a product milestone, and we are looking for a results oriented product manager who is wired to win and succeed.
- Overseeing development and design efforts across teams from ideation through launch, and continuing through ongoing maintenance and support.
- Iterating on and implementing exceptional product management processes to increase team velocity, quality, and accountability.
- Working with our software development and QA teams to ensure the product is robust, well-tested, and meets requirements before release
- Leading cross-functional teams in tactical planning conversations.
- Building deep relationships with each team; you'll communicate with, integrate feedback from, and make strategic trade-offs with design, engineering, sales, marketing, operations, etc.
We believe it's important for you to have:
- A track record that speaks for itself: We're looking for 5+ years of product management; experience with highly-trafficked apps is a must. You have shipped products at scale and then managed them through their lifecycle. You have strong technical chops; you understand and/or have hands-on experience in software development and/or design.
- A belief in continuous innovation: you understand the importance of continuous and rapid testing and learning.
- Strong business acumen. You can connect financial statements and data to product performance.
- A proven ability to prioritize and execute: You can think strategically, and holistically about the product, platform, and business. This includes experience with a multi-functional launch calendar, writing product requirement and scope documents, and navigating cross-functional input and trade-offs for products.
- A data-centric approach to decision making: You have excellent analytical skills, and are proficient with SQL. You use the appropriate data to measure results. You are familiar with analytics tools like Mode.
- Stellar leadership skills: you can articulates goals and employ outstanding leadership and team building skills. You have significant experience managing product teams and leading them to achieve audacious goals. You have deep belief that great products are the result of true collaboration
- Remote work experience: You've worked with remote teams and can communicate effectively in a remote environment
- Work from anywhere: We are a 100% distributed team.
- Stay healthy: Generous medical and dental for both you and your dependents.
- Unplug: Get at least 22 days of paid time off every year + 20 official company holidays (we celebrate both US & Canadian holiday calendars).
- Pro tools: MacBook Pro (or Air) and all the tools you need to do a great job
- Get your learn on: We cover books, conferences, courses… get smarter!
- Family leave: 3 months paid maternity/paternity leave for US employees.
- Perk up: Monthly coffee budget so you’re not just loitering at coffee shops.
- Buff up: Gym and exercise reimbursements to support you in staying healthy
- Save up: Put pre-tax savings into a 401k or RRSP. You’ll appreciate it later.
- Hang out: Meet up with your remote team face-to-face at least once annually.