Senior Regional PR & Customer Advocacy Manager
Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Read more
Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
The Senior Regional PR & Customer Advocacy Manager will support the corporate communications team members on proactive and reactive public relations and customer advocacy strategies. It’s a fast-paced and influential role within a fun, experienced, and high-energy team.
This role will engage with employees at all seniority levels, specifically in EMEA, LATAM ( Brazil ) and occasionally APJ. Working closely with field marketing, customer advocacy, analyst relations, social media, corporate communications, and others, the Senior Regional PR Manager will be responsible for managing and executing high-impact, regional public relations programs and that deliver measurable results.
To succeed, the Senior Regional PR & Customer Advocacy Manager must have fluency in Portuguese and English languages, must be a self-starter with excellent writing skills. You are well-connected with journalists and will develop and deliver cut-through news generation and stories to help frame conversations with relevant media resulting in meaningful coverage in business and industry publications.
This role will also support our LATAM sales team in Brazil by driving customer content and support in the sales cycle. In addition, you will help manage programs on third-party review sites such as Peer Insights and Trust Radius.
This role reports to the Senior Director of Corporate Communications, EMEA & APJ who is based in UK.
This is a distributed role and can be based anywhere in Portugal, UK or Ireland
- Contribute to regional PR program development to drive media coverage in our key media, working closely with subject matter experts and internal thought leaders.
- Serve as a liaison across the communications team and internal business partners to keep the regional PR program focused, organized, and delivering on goals.
- Write and copyedit bylines, blogs, and social media content.
- Ensure the timely distribution of relevant news to key internal contacts and the external issuance of Elastic news on Elastic’s website.
- Manage and develop a roster of corporate spokespeople
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests for regional spokespeople and assemble media briefing and press kit materials.
- Work collaboratively with external PR agencies to ensure media priorities and objectives are being met or exceeded.
- Customer Advocacy
- Support a thriving customer advocacy program with ample pipeline to participate in events, speaking opportunities, customer success stories, videos, and more.
- Create a delivery plan of customer assets to integrate into marketing campaigns and assist in the sales process.
- Manage and support the creation of success stories and videos to completion.
- Implement a model for consistently recognizing customer activity, track activity and identify, document and develop operational processes to support the success of the program.
- Create sales enablement content that teaches how to navigate, nominate and find references from within the reference tool. You are always championing the database and directing people to existing assets.
What you need to succeed
- Proven track record of success in PR ( including customer advocacy ) within the technology industry
- Either In-house OR agency experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong copywriting and content creation skills are a must
- Ability to translate complex technology concepts into compelling stories
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction, working on multiple overlapping projects to a tight timeframe
- You think strategically and are highly structured in delivery and are able to manage multiple stakeholders and work streams to drive successful outcomes
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to be successful when working under pressure
- Experience with managing key local and global stakeholders
- Fluency in Portuguese and English languages
Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale for enterprise search, observability, and security. Elastic solutions are built on a single free and open technology stack that can be deployed anywhere to instantly find actionable insights from any type of data — from finding documents, to monitoring infrastructure, to hunting for threats. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol ESTC.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email [email protected].
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.