Senior Sales Director - Netherlands
Who we are
EdCast is an AI-powered knowledge cloud for unified discovery, knowledge management, and personalized learning. Our award-winning Learning Experience Platform (LXP) is used globally by Fortune 500 companies and government organizations to solve the discovery, curation and recommendation problems of content fragmentation across external, internal, and tacit knowledge sources. In addition to the LXP, our company’s solutions include SalesU sales enablement suite, GuideMe's multi-language in-app content authoring tools and Leapest By EdCast Corporate Lear...Read more
Who we are
EdCast is an AI-powered knowledge cloud for unified discovery, knowledge management, and personalized learning. Our award-winning Learning Experience Platform (LXP) is used globally by Fortune 500 companies and government organizations to solve the discovery, curation and recommendation problems of content fragmentation across external, internal, and tacit knowledge sources. In addition to the LXP, our company’s solutions include SalesU sales enablement suite, GuideMe's multi-language in-app content authoring tools and Leapest By EdCast Corporate Learning Marketplace.
Our mission is to democratize learning. Often called the “Netflix of Learning” our goal is to provide frictionless access to knowledge for our enterprise and association customers making learning “the way we work”. By doing so, our goal is to help upskill the globe to meet the demands of a rapidly changing digital world in the 4th Industrial Revolution.
The headquarters of EdCast is located in Mountain View, California, in the heart of Silicon Valley, with growing offices in Rotterdam and Mumbai. We are excited that in December 2018 we have closed an additional $33.6 million from investors including Softbank, REV Venture Partners, London Fund, Crescent Enterprises, and others.
What the role is about
As a Senior Sales Director you are responsible for growing our client base with a focus on Global 2000 clients. You are committed to win and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from EdCast product offering. You should have a proven track record of developing and executing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans; hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends. You will report to European based sales leadership.
If this is you, and you want to make a difference and contribute to the success of our scale-up business, you’ve come to the right place. We offer an attractive compensation package and committed to working as a team on this journey.
As a Senior Sales Director, your core tasks and responsibilities include:
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region, owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets
- Develop and execute territory business plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Develop account plans for new relationships, building, maintaining and nurturing strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Possess a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process, understanding their business needs and objectives
- Responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to connect multiple buyers and influencers
- Generate leads from trade shows and regional networking events
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
Who you are & The skills we are after:
- A proven consultative sales executive with the ability to navigate complex, enterprise prospect accounts and stakeholders
- Challenger profile
- Ability to absorb information quickly and deliver at pace
- Creative and able to build a vision with prospects
- Metrics driven, organized, with an appreciation of sales data
- A combination of self-starter, leader, collaborative internal partner
- Forever curious about the status quo
- 10+ years of outside enterprise software sales (SaaS) experience
- Strong preference for human capital technology or solutions experience
- Proven track record selling enterprise software into large/complex accounts
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach
- Exceptional professional presence and business acumen
- Experience selling at the “C” level and navigating large enterprise organizations
- MBA a plus
- Must work well in a team selling environment, able to keep an open communication particularly when working remotely
- Ability to travel when required
What do we offer?
An opportunity to get ahead in your career by being part of a scaling-up Silicon Valley company growing its business in the USA. It is a massive opportunity to bring your ideas, your knowledge and to make a real impact within an environment that is open and challenging. You will be joining a truly passionate and multicultural team willing to make a difference and positively disrupt the way learning is done within organizations. We believe in lifelong learning.
We believe we can create abundant opportunities for workforce learning and upskilling within the organization ecosystems. We have the spark, the ambition, the drive and the passion of making an impact in the world.
Sounds like you? Apply now!
If you like the energy, feel the chemistry and the role sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you. Send us your details and do not forget to attach your CV. If you want to go the extra-mile surprise us with a stand out motivation letter.
Note that only applications in English will be accepted.